Tuesday 14 July 2015

Earlier design influences (2004) - dheborah





I've never been able to upload this  due to formatting so I have  quickly filmed it (just for the record) on a tiny camera. The green dot is where my eyes lead me. At the time I made it, I was using a heavy, little hired Oyster computer and spending many late nights in the computer room with graphics students, then going straight on to night shift. Someone stole my rings in the screen-printing room that year. The date, 2002, is wrong. The cat is my sister's and his name is Samson - he is going blind. The guy on the calendar looks like someone I knew once. The music you can hear is 'Mosox Punchay' from 'Inca Quena'  by Inti  Rami...always, always, love the source.
                                                                          dheborah